If you’re tasked with planning the next educational event for your company, you know how challenging it can be to come up with leadership training ideas for seminars and workshops that will benefit your business yet keep the attendees excited and engaged.
Randy Frazier of Frazier Communications, Inc., in Little Rock, Arkansas, offers a variety of great leadership training ideas for seminars and workshops.
Being a humorist, naturalist and storyteller, Randy Frazier offers a number of topics to choose from, including dealing with change, employee morale, risk management, customer service, personal development, leadership skills, employee motivation, rural leadership, conservation, and more.
Leadership Training Ideas for Seminars and Workshops – Popular Presentations by Randy Frazier
Being a retired park ranger and naturalist, Randy Frazier combines his biological knowledge along with his expert storytelling ability to give a unique spin on the “usual” leadership training ideas for seminars and workshops.
Here are some of his most popular presentations:
- What I’ve Learned from 9,000 Years of Farming – a tribute to the farming profession.
- Your BRAIN – Your BRAND – Your BOUNDARIES
- The Lost Art of Listening – What happens when leaders attempt to take charge without first tuning in?
- The Tadpole Principle – On dealing with change – both inside and out.
- Butterflies, Buzzards, and Bees – This presentation connects fascinating facts about nature to the business of leadership and change.
- And many more!
To learn what Randy Frazier’s past clients have to say, visit the Rave Reviews section of this website.
Click here to view video clips of Randy Frazier’s unique blend of humor and training or click here to listen to some audio clips of Randy Frazier or complete and submit the form below to get information about Randy Frazier’s leadership training ideas for seminars and workshops.
Contact Randy Frazier